This dip is a great thing to have in the fridge. It consists of bunging a mix of your favourite dairy products in a blender Azada’s liquid gold. It’s also perfect with fresh red chilli, roast garlic & lemon oil. The olive oil creates a silky texture, which makes this Whipped Cheese Dip with Pomegranate a perfect accompaniment to warm ciabatta bread or naan with fresh mint.
Preparation time 10 minutes
Serves 4 people
- 150 grams goat’s milk
- 100 grams feta cheese
- 210 grams sweetened Greek yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon Azada Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Half the zest of a lemon zest
- Freshly ground sea salt and ground pepper
- Azada Olive Oil & Thyme
- 80 grams pomegranate seeds
- Preparing the dip. Place all the ingredients in a food processor and blitz for about 2-3 minutes until blended, smooth and light. Season with sea salt and ground pepper and whiz for another 1 minute and set in the refrigerator to chill until serving.
- To serve. Sprinkle the pomegranate seeds over the dip and drizzle a generous amount of Azada’s Olive Oil & Thyme over the top.
- If you fancy something a little smokier on your dip, why not try adding a tablespoon of capers, ¼ teaspoon of smoked paprika and a generous glug of Azada’s Olive Oil & Garlic or Lemon.